English demo video:
Hindi demo video:
1. Click on the next action icon of a ‘Closed’ or ‘RWR’ job sheet on the list table to bill and deliver to product back to customer.
2. Choose between ‘Paid’ or ‘Free’ service options
3. For free service, fill in remarks and deliver the device
4. For paid services, fill in services charges (one or multiple), component charges (if any), input other necessary details and generate the invoice. Select tax classes for 'Tax Invoices'. Add tax classes if not available.
5. Choose 'delivered without payment' option for payment pending cases. There shall be an ‘out for delivery’ option in case of Pick-Up and delivery repair services. To just save the data and exit, click pre-invoice option.
6. Once you submit, invoice will be generated and the link will be sent on an SMS and email to the customer. To not send such emails and SMS click on 'don't send and email alerts to customer.
There you go! you have now successfully completed the entire service process. Now the job sheet in 'delivered' state.