1. The PO to the supplier branch shall be in ‘Requested’ state at ‘Distribution’ section. Click the action button to accept/reject the PO.
2. ‘Create Sale Order’ to an accepted PO based on your stock availability
3. Select appropriate batch and quantity (can full or partial of PO quantity) of the sale order.
4. Once the sale order is created, the selected quality shall be blocked and be readily available for shipment.
5. Click on ‘Create shipment’, input shipping details and create a shipment.
6. In parallel, you can also create an invoice for a sale order.
7. Add any additional charges like shipment, packaging to the invoice if necessary.
8. The created invoice will be in ‘payment pending’ state. Click on the details to confirm the receipt of the payment.
Upon shipments, the items will be ready for buyer branch to receive.
Next >> Receiving the items and adding it to inventory