All the spare parts used as warranty replacement while closing the job sheet shall be available for faulty part or part return.
Ensure to select the warranty replacement option for the added spare part while closing the job sheet if you are using product directly from your inventory without raising a warranty part request.
In the above image,
- the first row represents part requested (type=PNA) and received (Status=variant available) for warranty replacement
- the second row represents part requested (type=PNA) and received (status=variant available) for non warranty replacement
- the third row represents usage of branch owned spare part for warranty services (type=self)
In case of part requested and not received, the user can still close the service and it shall considered as consumption from branch owned spare part from inventory.
All warranty replacement parts shall be logged in return queue as shown below.
The return queue has three categories
- Used and debited: The faulty parts that has to be returned for warranty parts that was supplied by debiting the credits and used for service.
- Not used and debited: The warranty parts that has to be returned that was supplied by debiting the credits but not used for service.
- From inventory: The faulty parts that has to be returned for warranty parts replacement done using self branch owned inventory.
Select the item for return and click 'Create a credit request' button.
Verify the items list and click create.
Once the credit request is created, the faulty parts are available for shipments.
Create a shipment challan.
The supplier branch shall received the faulty parts at Receivables section
and then approve the credits request
the approved amount shall be credited to credit account of the service branch.